We all like to just pack up and travel to explore. It is a great treat given by us for ourselves and the family to get relaxed from daily routine. But planning is not that much easy. Vacations are quite expensive and not everyone can afford luxurious vacations. No matter how much we plan, sometimes it may go wrong. But travel agencies make it hassle-free for us and allows us to just sit and relax.
Exclusive Bhutan tour packages by euAsia
EUASIA is a Singapore based travel agency that offers tours focusing mainly on the Asian region. Now, to explore the land of the thunder dragon, a place which is known for cultural richness, so-called Bhutan, euAsia offers a Bhutan tour from Singapore.
Exploring Bhutan, which will be stunning with its wild and untamed landscape could be much easier with euAsia. Bhutan tour from Singaporepackage includes the following to make your own choice of where would you like to visit the most,
- Taktsang Monastery – 7 Days 6 Nights – Tour of the Dragon Kingdom – Bhutan
- Phobjikha Valley & Black Necked Crane Information Centre – Tour of the Dragon Kingdom – Bhutan
- Buddha Dordenma Statue – 7 Days 6 Nights – Tour of the Dragon Kingdom – Bhutan
- Dochula Pass – 5 Days 4 Nights Discover Happiness Kingdom – Bhutan
- Motithang Takin Preserve – 8 Days 7 Nights – Nepal and Bhutan
Himalayan realm covers most of the protected natural areas and forests making it a top choice destination for nature lovers. People from Singapore will love enjoying this natural beauty along with the unique Tshechu festival which is widely celebrated of all festivals.